Who are we?
Popsink helps teams build and deploy data products whose impact generalizes well beyond dashboards. It provides a simple interface for users to easily capture, model and share data with humans and systems alike - all in real-time. Founded in 2021, the company is backed by venture capital (Sequoia, Seedcamp, XAnge, Kima) and business angels.
What you will do
- Build the Design Partner program.
- Work directly with customers to understand their use-case, best architect their solutions and uncover opportunities.
- Ensure Popsink is successful in it's mission to delight users.
- Be the voice of the customer and ensure their needs are reflected in the product roadmap.
- Create content on success stories.
- Help build out the user-facing Documentation
- Measure everything!
- You have done it before, ideally for a B2B SaaS for 3+ years.
- You're a self-starter and a true believer in product-led growth.
- You're comfortable setting things up and don't shy away from being hands on.
- You're comfortable working closely with tech teams.
- You love data.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the Big Data Ecosystem.
- Quick call
- Case (2 hours)
- Founders Interview (1 hour)